Minecraft Snapshot 14w25b
Author: Mojang Team ❘ June 20, 2014 ❘ 5,278 views
Snapshot 14w25b has been released to fix the following bugs:
- Black line at the horizon when using shaders
- Placeholder texture showing for burning player instead of fire
- F3 hovering over grass and log model: IDUNNOMYNAME:*C
- Water and Lava textures messed up after changing resource pack
- Stairs place the wrong way
- Missing map texture
- Thrown splash potions have missing texture
- Jungle leaves have oak leaves texture
- Crash When Placing Log
- Missing texture for Enderman-handled block
- Chickens constantly flap their wings
- When placing a pumpkin, its face does not face the player.
- Fast Graphics leaves texture
- Repeater not rendering delay length correctly
- Bed Doesn’t Drop When Broken
- Dragon egg item rendering incorrectly
- Repeaters and comparators are placed in the wrong orientation
- Trapdoor duplication
- Dispenser and dropper direction issue
- Acacia / Dark Oak Wood Log being dropped as Oak Wood with missing texture
- Rendering bug with pistons
- Floating Items Dropped on floor
- Chiselled quartz block turns into regular quartz
- Burning furnaces change orientation
- wrong animation while breaking blocks in survival
- Missing Barrier Texture
- Comparators appear as powered when put into subtraction mode.
- customitemnames dont get displayed in itemframes
- Elder Guardian able to apply mining fatigue to someone in spectator mode
- Grass all neatly lined up
- Use damage splash potion to kill guardian crash the game
- Superflat world customization visually replaces water ID with Air ID
- Items in item frames facing wrong way
- Vines are placed on opposite side
- placing ladders causes a crash.
- Minecraft default world generator crashes.
- Stacked “Enchanted” Items Render Incorrectly
- End portal frames must be placed in reverse to work correctly.
- Scoreboard setdisplay won’t show up in tab menu
- Magma cubes rendering wrong
- Blocks are held wrong
- Mipmapping does not work in Inventory
- Powered rail icon is powered
- Added a new hostile mob.
- Introduced Sponges to survival, with new behaviour and looks.
- Added ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■, ■■■■■■■■, ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and ■■■■■■.
- Bullet point.
- Rewrote how items are rendered.
- Rewrote how blocks are rendered.
- Rewrote how block data is handled.
- Rewrote history. Toby isn’t real.
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w25b/minecraft_server.14w25b.jar
Cross-platform server windows exe: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w25b/minecraft_server.14w25b.exe