Minecraft Snapshot 14w26c
Author: Mojang Team ❘ July 8, 2014 ❘ 4,949 views
Update: Snapshot 14w26c has been released to fix broken block IDs, world generation in the nether and the end and some more bugs.
If you are updating from 14w26a or 14w26b, your saved world has corrupted blocks and it will be heavily damaged once you open it in 14w26c. Please use a world backup that was saved with a pre-14w26 version.
Never use snapshots without first making backups of your saved worlds.
Fixes in 14w26c:
- Mob spawners miss a row on X and Z axis for the spawn range
- Suffocation screen is buggy while standing in lava
- Minecart with Furnace texture shows active furnace without powering it
- TNT Does Not Make Fuse Sound When Dispensed Out Of Dispenser
- Hay Bale: Horses Heal + Speed Growth Mismatch if crafted with 9 Wheat
- 2 block tall grass/fern does not produce seeds when broken
- Efficiency does not work on Packed Ice
- Spectators show burning effect in lava
- Redstone Torch breaks when receiving update
- Using “Pick Block” on Lapis Lazuli Ore creates an untextured block
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w26c/minecraft_server.14w26c.jar
Cross-platform server windows exe: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w26c/minecraft_server.14w26c.exe