Minecraft Snapshot 14w27b
Author: Mojang Team ❘ July 8, 2014 ❘ 4,745 views
Update: 14w27b was released to fix some crashes and bugs.
- Bunnies bunnies bunnies.
- It’s a secret to everybody!
- More rewrites, optimizations & bug fixes.
- Improved debug world type.
- Recalibrated the quantum flux regulator.
- Player can be pushed around by mobs while on horseback
- Nether Fortresses are ignoring “Generate Structure” setting at world creation
- Horse tries to breed with another horse that is not yet in Love mode
- Double plants cannot be broken by placing a different block on the block it occupies
- Statistics doesn’t resize / Buttons missing after resize
- Falling / Landing particles / particles applied to the player centered on the block rather than the player
- Mooshrooms lose their name (from name tag) when sheared
- When the disk is put in jukebox the name does not appear
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w27b/minecraft_server.14w27b.jar
Cross-platform server windows exe: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w27b/minecraft_server.14w27b.exe