Mobile Base Mod
Author: DrunkMafia ❘ February 12, 2014 ❘ 27,453 views
Mobile Base (MB), is all about allowing you to take apart of your base along with you on your travels around the Minecraft world. It is centred around tents, essentially allowing you to place down a tent which is a 8×8 structure.
Once down you can place blocks down of all sorts, chests, furnaces, beds, hoppers and redstone circuits. The second you break any part of the tent, the tent will fall down and spawn an Item version of the tent, which will save all it’s content, which will be ready for you when you next need it and place it down.
Blueprint Recipe (Shapeless):
Tent Builder Recipe (Shapeless):
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Crafting Tents Removed
- Tent saving changed
- Tent breaking changed
- Must break middle pole of tent to save contents of tent, breaking any other block that is part of the tent structure will make the tent fall but without saving it’s contents.
- Custom Tents added
- Uses blueprints to load them in (See video for tutorial)
- Tent Builder
- Own block breaking code, most Null pointer errors caused by placing a other mods block and breaking the tent has been fixed.