This is a Not Enough Items plugin that shows Forestry bee mutations and products in NEI. Works with the standard Recipe and Uses keys and left/right clicks.
Also supports any mods that add bees to forestry, including Thaumic Bees, Extra Bess, etc.
- The mod is client side only, you can install it on a server but it will do nothing there. Any player can use it in SMP independent of the server and other players.
- Secret mutations are hidden by default, you can enable them in the config.
- The percentages shown are the base chance returned by Forestry, if there are any special conditions (moon phase, biome, etc.) are not taken into account.
- The mod is compiled with SRG names, so future versions should work unless something in the APIs changes.
- Minecraft Forge
- Not Enough Items and CodeChicken Core
- NEI Plugins is not required but highly recommended to show the other Forestry recipes (squeezer, carpenter, etc.)
- Drag and drop files into “Minecraft.jar”
- Fixed crash on bees that don’t produce anything