Nuke TNT Mod
Author: Navist ❘ April 5, 2014 ❘ 105,834 views
What each New TNT Does
- Scatterbomb: Massive damage
- Nuke TNT: Solely for map destruction, does not spawn blocks.
- Miner TNT: Has a slightly increased blast radius than the TNT. Drops 100% blocks as oppose to 30%
- Fire Bomb: Same explosion as a TNT but sets everything on fire.
- Napalm: Creates a small lava pool. Mass destruction via lava.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to Minecraft version 1.6.4