RudoPlays Shaders ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2
Last Updated: June 26, 2014 | 344,514 views |
Shaders Based of the Chocapic13 Shaders
How to install RudoPlays Shaders Mod for Minecraft:
- 1. Download GLSL Shaders Mod by Karyonix and OptiFine HD
- 2. Download RudoPlays Shaders Mod
- 3. Download and install Minecraft Forge
- 4. Navigate to your minecraft.jar.
- 5. Delete META-INF.
- 6. Drag and drop the contents of the Forge folder into the jar and delete META-INF if your using Forge.
- 7. Drag and drop the contents of the GLSL Shaders folder into the jar.
- 8. Drag and drop the contents of the OptiFine folder into the jar.
- 9. Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- 10. Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- 11. Drag the RudoPlays Shaders into the folder.
- 12. Select RudoPlays Shaders and select “Done”.
RudoPlays Shaders Mod Download Links: