Simply Horses ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.5.2, 1.5.1, 1.4.7 | Author: Lil Avii | 135,993 views |
Simply Horses opens the player to a new mode of play, both advantageous and detrimental. With this mod, one can catch his own horse, break it, and use it in one of three ways- to race around the world and push the borders of their domain, to trample over enemies, or to make day-to-day work and travel a bit more doable. There are also new tools to help you, from simple storage carts to homely wagons.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Simply Horses Mod zip file
- Put Simply Horses Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
For MAC: If you have issues with SparrowAPI.class or SimplyID.class, move both files into minecraft.jar
- Added spawn eggs. The Wild Horse egg will only spawn herds and only when the nearest herd is about 50 blocks away. Mustangs still need the bridle item.
- Added grass block id config
- Fixed trains moving really fast even on the lowest speed
- Fixed lasso appearing in wrong place on horses and vehicles
- Fixed another crash on load due to lassos
- Fixed issue with prairie grass growth metadata
- Fixed wild foals not being born. Wild Horses accidentally had a 1-in-9,000,000 chance of mating… Go figure.
- Fixed foals not being able to move toward mom when mom was standing still.
- Fixed tame foals not being lassoable.
- Fixed horse head angles after spawning whippletrees
- Fixed horses being unable to climb one block and vehicles clipping when doing the same
- Temporary fix for another crash dealing with players attacking the horse they’re riding with custom mod weapons
- Temporary fix for Random Mobs textures. Horse textures are chosen at random, but are the same between server and client. Mustangs inherit their texture from Wild Horses once tamed.
- Tweaked Raised gallop speed of ridden horses
- Tweaked Train-making system to be less complex. Please read the OP!
Simply Horses Mod,