Single Player Console Mod
Author: q3hardcore ❘ March 22, 2013 ❘ 52,582 views
A mineshaft made with the structure command.
- Use ‘~’ to bring display console.
- Type ‘/c /help’ to get a list of commands
- Using code from SinglePlayerCommands by simo_415
- WorldEdit support is included with all recent versions.
Notes on using the structure command:
- A structure is a village, mineshaft, netherbridge, pyramid or stronghold.
- You type in ‘/c /structure [structurename]’ to generate the specified structure in your current chunk.
Console for 1.5.1
- Includes new console GUI
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.5