Spider Man Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
Last Updated: September 17, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 207,223 views
- Ever wanted to leap around like a crazy spider?
- Envious of the spider’s ability to climb almost anything?
- Ever wanted to trap your foes in a web then slowly punch them to death while they could do nothing but watch?
If you answered yes to any of the above… you’re a psychopath. This mod adds all of the above and more! Cling to ceilings, climb ANY block and run like a maniac!
Be SPIDER MAN!!
- Double super high jump
- No fall damage
- Cling to any wall
- Stick to any ceiling by holding space when in contact
- Trap enemies with the explosive WEB shot by pressing Z (can remap in config file)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Super Hero Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Spider Man Mod Download Links: