Super Glass Mod
Author: ShreddieNut ❘ July 22, 2013 ❘ 45,119 views
This mod adds over 35 new glass blocks to your game to spice things up.
Blocks And Items Added:
- Smooth Glass
- Darkened Smooth Glass
- Hardened Glass (Needs a pickaxe to mine, has the same resistance as obsidian)
- Black Glass
- Blue Glass
- Cocoa Glass
- Cyan Glass
- Dark Green Glass
- Light Blue Glass
- Grey Glass
- Lime Glass
- Orange Glass
- Pink Glass
- Purple Glass
- Red Glass
- White Glass
- Yellow Glass
- Fire Glass (Creative only for now)
- Rainbow Glass (Creative only for now)
- Colored Dye (Creative only for now)
- Xray Glass (Made by accident, but it’s pretty cool, see the screens)
- Glass Stairs (Glass stairs of every variation added in the mod, excluding Xray, Fire and Rainbow Glass.
Smooth Glass Dark
Creative Only ATM
- To craft Smooth Glass, simply smelt regular, vanilla glass in a furnace.
- To make Darkened Smooth Glass, make a chest shape in the crafting table gui with Smooth Glass and add an ink sac in the middle.
- To Make Hardened Glass, make a chest shape in the crafting table gui with vanilla glass and add obsidian in the middle.
- To make colored glass, make a chest shape in the crafting table gui with vanilla glass and add the respectable dye into the middle (No magenta, gray and light gray make grey glass).
- To make X-Ray glass, make a chest shape in the crafting table gui and place a diamond in the middle. (Expensive, yes, worth it? Yes!)
- To make stairs, make the same shape in the crafting table gui as you would for vanilla stairs, but insted use the respectable kind of glass. (Cyan > Cyan Stairs, Vanilla Glass > Glass Stairs, Hardened Glass > Hardened Glass Stairs, etc)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2