Tale Of Kingdoms Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7Minecraft Mods [ May 11, 2013 at 2:30 AM ] 140,479 Views
What is Tale of Kingdoms?
Tale of Kingdoms is an adventure RPG mod where you prove your worth as a King, fight evil and eventually raise your own Kingdom. The mod currently includes the starting guild, where you must prove to the Guild Master that you are worthy of ruling your Kingdom, as well as several different NPC, friendly, neutral and aggressive.
- 1: Start with a fresh .minecraft
- 2: Delete META-INF!!!!!
- 3: Install
- 4: Drag TaleOfKingdoms Mod into the mods folder
- 5: Test if everything works!! (else start again!)
- 6: Have fun
- 1) Download MultiMC into its own Folder and Install
- 2) Download TaleOfKingdoms
- 3) Create a new Instance in MultiMC
- 4) Right click Instance to Edit mods and install in Minecraft.jar Tab
- 5) Switch to Mods Foder Tab and add TaleOfKingdoms
- 6) Play ToK and Enjoy!
- 1) Delete
- 2) Refer to MultiMC instructions.
Side note: be patient!!! it takes a while before your world will be loaded, it has to do quite some stuff!!!
- Fix: the infinite gold bug
- Fix: Gui builder
- Fix: guildmaster crash
- Fix: Worthyness bar behaving (basicly path to kingship)
- Fix: more..
- Change: path to kingship takes longer
- Change: added sellblocks to the kingdom (next version will have more)
|Minecraft 1.4.5, Minecraft 1.4.5 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.4.6 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|