Tall Doors Mod
Author: Tektor707 ❘ August 1, 2016 ❘ 167,842 views
Tall Doors Mod adds modular doors which can be assembled out of the basic modules just as you want. For the size of this doors there are no artifical limits. So everything from one block size is possible. A door is made by producing modules in the door module workbench and assemble them in the module door assembly. If you don’t specify a type for a part of your door it will be set as “plain”. Additional to the doors there are drawbridges and mosaic blocks(opaque and glass). As texture for the mosaic block can everything be set which is in the textures/blocks/mosaic at the start of the game.
The drawbridge bases in front are 15×25 blocks.
Luivite Ingot (You can also mine it – but change the config to true then)
Door Module Workbench:
Module Door Assembly:
Drawbridge Machine Workbench:
Destruction Hammer: Changed! This hammer is now crafted with luivite ingots instead of iron!
Basic Mosaic Block:
Mosaic Glass Block:
Permanent Mosaic Tool:
How to use a drawbridge:
- 1. Place a drawbridge base segment were you want to have it
- 2. Place a Machine above
- 3. Right Click with a Connector on the base
- 4. Use the Connector on the blocking part of the machine
- 5. Power blocking part of machine
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Tall Doors Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10