The Wave Shaders Mod 1.7.10
Author: Beed28 ❘ August 12, 2016 ❘ 94,392 views
The Wave Shaders Mod 1.7.10. This shader makes the entire world around you move like waves in a rolling ocean. Watch as entire landscapes rise and fall before your very eyes.
Warning: Of course, as to be expected, this shader may induce seasickness in some people.
How to install The Wave Shaders Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag The Wave Shaders into the folder.
- Select The Wave Shaders and select “Done”.
- Turning on the OldLighting option at the shaders selection screen is recommended for this shader.