Throwing Spears Mod 1.7.10
Author: LearnToSpel, Gim3212 ❘ September 27, 2016 ❘ 63,243 views
Throwing Spears Mod 1.7.10 currently has 8 different kinds of spears: Throwing Spear, Iron Spear, Diamond Spear, Explosive Spear, Fire Spear, Slime Spear, Light Spear, Lightning Spear.
Features of the spears:
- All spears can be thrown by right clicking
- Each spear has its own sprite
- Spears have a custom sound for when thrown
- Have their own graphic for when thrown
- Spears do not have durability (yet)
- Lots of fun!
The Flint Spear which just hurts the entity hit.
The Iron Spear which is the same as the Flint Spear but stronger.
The Diamond Spear which is the same as the Iron Spear but stronger.
The Explosive Spear which explodes when it hits something after being thrown.
The Fire Spear which starts a fire where it lands after thrown.
The Slime Spear bounces off the ground when thrown and hurts entities as much as the Iron Spear.
The Light Spear places a torch where it lands after being thrown.
The Lightning Spear causes a lightning strike where it lands.
How to install Throwing Spears Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Grim3212 Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Throwing Spears Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8