For Minecraft 1.6.4October 30, 2013 ❘ Minecraft Mods ❘ 31,625 views
Wanna make yo buddies rage? Then try this mod! But dont worry, you can fix it all easily!
- Troll TNT: Similar to normal TNT but just “hides” the blocks for a while.
- Troll Fire Staff: Normal fire is too boring? Try something different! This staff works somehow similar to flint ‘n’ steel.
- Repair Staff: A boring item which e.g. extinguishes fire and primed TNT but also respawns “hidden” blocks instantly.
- Troll Frame: A glass like block which despawns after a while but wihout any blockupdates. This makes it possible to create floating sand or gravel (or anvils, if you want to).
- BUD Forcer: When powered via redstone it forces all blocks in range to update.
- Living web: Some kind of plant like web which grows on it’s own
- Camo: Giving the possibility to disguise blocks as one of 84 other vanilla Minecraft blocks.
Troll TNT (Dirt and Gunpowder)
Troll Fire Staff (Bone and Flint ‘n’ Steel)
Repair Staff (Blaze Rod and Diamond)
BUD Forcer (Stone, Redstone and the block updating force of Gravel)
Troll Frame (Glass, enhanced with the mystic power of a feather)
Living web (shapeless, a mushroom, a dead bush, a little bit grass and redstone dust)
Camo: Stone (paper and stone, works similar for any block that can be used as disguise)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- [Updated] Camo: If hiding a Troll TNT block, the Troll TNT can be primed using redstone.
- [Updated] Camo: Now 84 vanilla Minecraft blocks can be used as camo (also the name is now more easy to pronounce).
- [Updated] TrollStuff: Updated to Minecraft version 1.6.4.
- [Updated] Mystic Block: Will not be replaced by water anymore.
TrollStuff Mod Download Links: