Wood Craft Mod
Author: Xetosphere ❘ November 12, 2013 ❘ 22,534 views
Wood Craft Mod Content:
- Wood Cutter, cuts logs into planks (item form that the mod provides).
- Oak, Birch, Jungle and Spruce plank (item)
- Birch, Jungle and Spruce sticks.
- Birch, Jungle and Spruce fences.
- Birch, Jungle and Spruce fence gates.
From left to right: Spruce stick, birch stick, jungle stick, oak plank, spruce plank, birch plank and jungle plank.
The new types of fences and fence gates.
The wood cutter. The texture is temporarly, but I need someone to do the work.
Wood Cutter recipes:
Works with any vanilla logs and gives plank of the wood type.
(This is not in a furnace, but inside the wood cutter)
Plank to sticks, gives sticks of the same type of wood.
Plank to planks.
The fence and fence gates are all created just like vanilla fences and fence gates, but you can only use one type of wood. In other words if you use spruce sticks you have to only use spruce sticks and spruce planks.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.