Author: Captain_Chaos ❘ November 2, 2013 ❘ 66,089 views
What is WorldPainter?
WorldPainter is an interactive map generator for Minecraft. It allows you to “paint” landscapes using similar tools as a regular paint program. Sculpt and mould the terrain, paint materials, trees, snow and ice, etc. onto it, and much more.
Check out this great example of a landscape created with WorldPainter
- Works with the latest version of Minecraft!
- Custom biome painting
- Create your own custom brushes
- Add custom objects from bo2 files or schematics to the world
- Customise the location and frequency of underground ores and resources
- Add snow and ice
- Easy to use yet flexible and powerful paint-like tools
- Create oceans, landmasses, plains and mountains
- Change the terrain type, add trees and create caverns