Zombie Infection Mod 1.8.8/1.7.10
Author: Zalthrion ❘ September 21, 2016 ❘ 58,169 views
Zombie Infection Mod 1.8.8/1.7.10 is a mod with the purpose of adding that element missing on the Minecraft Vanilla Zombies, adding a new potion effect called infection, which has a 10% chance of appearing if a zombie hits you. If you get infected, you will receive a message on the chat that says “You have been infected, find the cure.” after that you will have to find the cure as fast as you can. You also get certain effects when infected, such as:
- Infection (Adds the other effects)
- Slowness (Slows the player down)
- Mining Fatigue (Makes the player dig slower)
- Hunger (You WON’T be able to recover any food bar until you find the cure, try if you want)
- Weakness (The player does less-damage to other entities)
- Wither (After 8 minutes have passed without supplying the cure)
There is also 25% of probabilities that if you hit a specific mob while you’re infected, it will give the mob the wither effect, and there is another 25% chance that if the mob has the wither effect active and you hit him again while you’re infected, then the mob will die and revive as a zombie version of the mob.
For now only the following mobs can be infected:
Message shown when you get Infected.
Infection Effects, when you just got infected.
You can’t read the names of the items while being Infected.
Potion Effects after two minutes of being Infected.
The Zombie Cure cures the infection caused by zombies, what you do is you eat the item, and after 10 seconds every status effect that has been caused by the Infection will be cured.
How to install Zombie Infection Mod 1.8.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Zombie Infection Mod 1.8.8/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8