Additional Resources Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: Portablejim ❘ 3 days ago ❘ 3,993 views
Additional Resources Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds loose resources to the game without needing the user to install a texture pack. It is mainly designed for mods that have user-defined content that needs to be loaded as a resource. It has no GUI itself.
The mod will create a directory (or you can create it yourself) next to the mods directory called “mods-resourcepacks“.
Inside that folder, put what would be in the assets folder, except for “pack.mcmeta”. e.g. “assets/mymod/lang/en_US.lang” => “mods-resourcepacks/mymod/lang/en_US.lang”
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Additional Resources Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4 to Minecraft 1.11.2