Ancient Warfare Mod [1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: Shadowmage4513 | May 11, 2013 | 106,985 views
This mod is dedicated to bringing all sorts of ancient-warfare related tools and machinery to the Minecraft world.
- Now available for MC 1.5.X
- Uses Forge and FML for Mod compatibility (Use newest version for mods MC version)
- Multiple Siege engines, with unique characteristics!
- Many ammo types per vehicle
- Vehicle upgrade and armor systems.
- Land Mines!
- Soldiers to fight for you, and against you.
- Team-based gameplay aspects available.
- Structures (see pic above)(world gen and survival mode availability)
- Vertical-rise gates and extendable bridge blocks.
- New hand weapons with 3d models (hand cannon, hand-rocket launcher)
Siege Engines, Structures. (Iron gates and bridges not shown)
- Go to Ancient Warfare page
- Download and install in the Minecraft.jar as-per their instructions.
- DO delete the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar
- Run client once to make /mods folder appear(or create it manually)
- Download the mod .zip file and install this in the mods folder in your minecraft directory like any other Forge/ mod
Ancient Warfare Mod [1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7],