Ancient Warfare Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 | Author: Shadowmage4513 | 186,397 views |
What it does?
This mod is dedicated to bringing all sorts of ancient-warfare related tools and machinery to the Minecraft world.
- Forge/FML based mod, for greater mod compatibility.
- Open source. Source will be available for view/download/contributions.
- Supports localizations.
- Built in team system for PVP support.
- NEI Plugin available.
- Integrated BuildCraft support.
- Most vehicle/npc/ammunition stats customizable through config files.
- User configurable world-gen settings.
- User driven structure system, add/edit/modify structures to suit your liking.
- 100+ vehicle types currently available
- 50+ Ammo types (everything from pebbles to rockets)
- Land, Sea, and Air vehicles are available
- Varying ranks of vehicle for different performance levels on the same model
- Vehicles have unique stats and use different ammo types
- Multiple ammo types available per-vehicle
- Special-Function Vehicles are available (item transport, battering ram)
- Server-based movement system for reliable and predictable motion handling.
- Much improved aim system including mouse-look based aim.
- Much improved aim of NPCs while on vehicles using new trajectory system.
- Custom path-finding engine to more fully accommodate mod-blocks and ladders.
- Custom AI System — Fuzzy logic priority based system
- Custom Targeting System — MMORPG derived ‘threat list’ based targeting system
- Configurable AI Targeting — Select the targets for any/all NPCs through config file
- Configurable Entity Aggro Settings — Select the targets that will become aggro versus NPCs via config
- Combat and civilian NPCs are available
- Food based Upkeep system provides a ‘fuel’ balance mechanism (values configurable via config file)
- Courier NPC provides an alternative to tube networks for item and inventory manipulation.
- Configurable performance options in config file
- 40+ NPC types currently available
- 60+ Research goals currently.
- Research is required to unlock crafting for most items in Ancient Warfare
- Researcher NPC available to aid in automating your researching.
Civics System (logistics and automation)
- Resource gathering system for most resources (mining, vanilla farming and breedable animals, vanilla tree types)
- Bulk storage available through the Warehouse Civic multiblock structure.
- Most civics require NPCs to work at them in order to function
- Fully supports sided inventories for automation and interface with other mods
- Extra machines to aid in automation
- Fully support sided inventories with rotation, where applicable
- Multiple specialized crafting stations
- Crafting can be fully automated with the use of NPCs
- Sided inventory support
- 15 user configurable teams and 1 default team for new players
- Teams have a rank and admin system available
- Always-accessible in-game GUI for viewing team members/ranks and admin control for team admins
- Team alliances are available
- Team system is integrated into vehicles, NPCs, gates, civics, and crafting as a authorization system
- Team system is integrated into NPC AI aggro and targeting
- Template based structure generation for both world-gen and in-game use.
- Scan in-game structures and export them to a ready-to-use template.
- Copy your favorite vanilla redstone designs to easily share with others
- Supports scanning of some vanilla entities as well as all Ancient Warfare entity types (vehicles, NPCs, gates
- Advanced template options to support dynamic block selection (e.g. change on biome, randomly, select from list)
- User-configurable structure world-gen — add your own templates, or edit the included default ones to suit your own vision.
- Configurable world-gen site-validation parameters — ensure the buildings fit into the landscape exactly as you want.
- Full vanilla block support, including rotation
- Supports mod-blocks for any ‘normal’ block types, but does not support rotation. Custom mod-block rotation mapping is being investigated.
- Supports scanning of some vanilla entities as well as all Ancient Warfare entity types (vehicles, npcs, gates
- Construct buildings from templates in survival mode with the aid of NPCs
- Reinforced versions of vanilla construction blocks that help protect your fortresses during a siege.
- Explosion resistant — requires multiple TNT sized explosions to destroy
- Variable harvest time — enemy team players harvest blocks as if they were obsidian, friendly players harvest as if they were stone brick
Siege Engines, Structures. (Iron gates and bridges not shown)
- Go to Ancient Warfare page
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
Ancient Warfare Mod
Ancient Warfare Mod NEI Plugin