Auto Pickup Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: 2piradians, Furgl ❘ February 16, 2017 ❘ 10,862 views
Auto Pickup Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows items to be picked up automatically or blacklisted and never picked up. Whenever you do something that creates an item, that item will be automatically placed in your inventory (if it is not in your blacklist). Experience will also be given to you automatically. This works with all modded items.
This applies to:
- Shooting a bow
- Killing mobs
- Killing mobs with inventories (applies to all items in the inventory)
- Mining ores (fortune, silk touch, etc. still apply)
- Breaking blocks
- Breaking blocks with inventories (applies to all items in the inventory)
- Destroying entities that drop items (paintings, minecarts, armor stands, etc.)
- and more…
How to install Auto Pickup Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Auto Pickup Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2