What it does:
What it sounds like! It fishes for you!
How to use it:
- Cast your rod into a body of water and wait!
- The AutoFishing Mod will work whether you are paused, in your inventory, chat, or have the screen minimized!
- Works in single or multiplayer!
- Automatically switches fishing rods when the current on breaks
Note: May be incompatible with some mods. Always use clean minecraft.
How to install AutoFishing Mod:
- 1. Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.4
- 2. Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- 3. Copy the directory named 1.6.4 and paste as 1.6.4Mod (or whatever you like, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- 4. Inside the new directory, rename the .jar and .json files to match directory (ex: 1.6.4Mod)
- 4a. The .jar should now look like 1.6.4Mod.jar
- 4b. The .json should now look like 1.6.4Mod.json (DO NOT DELETE/CHANGE THE .json EXTENSION)
- 5. Open the .json file with Notepad or your preferred text editor and change:
- “id”: “1.6.4″
- “id”: “1.6.4Mod”
- 6. Open the .jar file with WinRAR or 7zip
- 7. Choose the version you need and drag the contents of that folder into the .jar file (you should be dragging two .class files only, no folders)
8. Delete META-INF
- 9. In Minecraft Launcher, select “new profile”
- 10. Under “Use version: ” select “release 1.6.4Mod”
- 11. Save, launch, and enjoy!
AutoFishing Mod Download Links: