Baubles Mod for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Azanor ❘ December 5, 2016 ❘ 217,015 views
Baubles Mod 1.11/1.10.2 is a small addon mod and api that is intended to be used by other mods to add additional inventory slots to a character.
It adds 4 new slots: an amulet, belt and two rings slots. The baubles inventory is accessed by pressing the ‘b’ hotkey. It is probably a good idea to remap your normal inventory hotkey to the baubles inventory if you are going to be accessing it a lot.
The ring gives a boost to mining speed when worn. (The potions are Swiftness II potions)
How to install Baubles Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Baubles Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11