Better Beginnings Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: einsteinsci ❘ March 14, 2017 ❘ 67,047 views
The goal of Better Beginnings Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is to extend the beginning portion of Minecraft’s early game, increase the difficulty, all while staying true to the original feel of vanilla.
The early stage of Minecraft tends to be quick and easy. Punch three logs, make a crafting table, make a wood pick, mine three stone, and that’s it. No more early game. With Better Beginnings, you will spend a much longer time “on the move”, simply trying to survive the terrifying world you live in. Punching trees? Wood tools? Haha…no. While this mod is primarily designed with early game in mind, it also adds features that continue this experience throughout the survival gameplay. This mod is designed to stay close to the gameplay of vanilla Minecraft.
Better Beginnings Mod Wiki Page:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Better Beginnings Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2