Better Breeding ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: senpaisubaraki | 65,816 views |
What does this mod do ?
- This mod adds a purpose to breeding !
- Get your pigs a better breed, select your better breeds and create even better pigs !
- This works for Cows, Wolves, Sheep and Chicken !!
What are these breeds ?
- Pigs have 4 new breeds
- They don’t have a real name yet, But I call them 2nd, 3th, 4th and 5th breed.
- Cows have 2 more breeds
- Meat and Leather Cows.
- Wolves have 4 more breeds.
- Grey wolf, Black wolf, Shepard and Death Wolf
- Sheep have 3 more breeds. MilkSheep, MeatSheep and ScottishSheep
- Each breed is ”better” then the previous one.
- Pigs gain in health and have better drops.
- Cows have other properties
- Wolves get more health and more attack.
- Sheep drop meat, get milk or be rainbow-full
How do I know what breed is what ?
Pigs vary in color.
- 2nd breed has a red spot on their head and a herpy-derpy look.
- 3th breed has a more intelegent look and look kinda orangy.
- 4th breed has the intelegent look to and are pretty pink !
- 5th breed is a ted darker then the base pigs, but has a dark line over his back.
- Meat Cow are not easy to recognize when alone. Their brown skin is tad lighter then the regular cow.
- Leather cow is kinda red.
- (no comment)
- MilkSheep have a smart look, and an udder !
- MeatSheep have less wool and a darker color.
- Scottish sheep have kilt-patterned wool !
Better Breeding Mod Screenshots:
From Left to Right
Normal Cow, Meat Cow, Leather Cow
From left to the right
Regular Pig, 2nd breed (red spot on the head), 3th breed (orange like), 4th breed(pink !), 5th breed
From right to left
Grey Wolf, Dark Wolf, Shepard and Death Wolf (Dead Dog)
From the left to the right: ScotSheep, MilkSheep and MeatSheep
You can clearly see all 4 different chicken in this picture.
this counts 1 awe chicken, 1 fluffy chicken, 3 breeders and 3 regular chicken
Middle row are pigs, left row are 3 wolfs and a cow, right is last wolf and meat cow (sheep spawneggs exist too)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Better Breeding Mod Download Links:
Older versions:Better Breeding Mod,