Better PvP “Fair-Play” Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: xaero96 ❘ January 2, 2017 ❘ 62,407 views
Better PvP “Fair-Play” Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient.
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Press “U” to list all the waypoints.
- Interfaces displaying various info about your character like potion effect status and armour status.
- Better sprint – sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- Customization – the mod gives you infinite possibilities for customization through edit mode and ingame settings.
How to install Better PvP “Fair-Play” Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Better PvP “Fair-Play” Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11