BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7Minecraft Mods [ May 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM ] 373,499 Views
Extending Minecraft with pipes, auto-crafting, quarries, engines and much more!
BuildCraft is a new game mod aiming at allowing users to build advanced structures and mechanisms.
Tools and Materials
Requires:(DO NOT install or ModLoaderMp. Install ONLY )
Client – Windows Automatic Installation
Important note – this procedure works on a freshly updated Minecraft. For more complex installation, in particular with other mods, it may be preferable to use the manual procedure.
- 1. Download all the client BuildCraft packages that you want to install.
- 2. Download the Minecraft mod pack installation assistant
- 3. Download the latest BuildCraft mod pack description
- 4. Double click on the file mod_pack_installer.jar. If that doesn’t work, you probably need to install Java, from http://www.java.com/…nload/index.jsp
- 5. Select the pack that you want to install
- 6. You will now see all the files required. You may miss some BuildCraft packages, or some dependencies. Click on the “Download” button to get the files that are missing, and then “Refresh”.
- 7. Once everything is green, the “Install” button should be clickable. Click on it. Let it do the magic!
Client – Manual Installation
- 1. Starting BuildCraft, you will need to install Minecraft Forge
- 2. Get the client packages of BuildCraft that you want to use (see above). Here’s the dependency and content details:
- Core: no dependencies, provides only basic functionalities.
- Transport: Depends on Core, provides only pipes.
- Factory: Depends on Core , provides automatic crafting table, mining well and quarry.
- Builders: Depends on Core , provides land markers and filler.
- Energy: Depends on Core , provides oil and engines.
You should then be familiar with the .minecraft folder containing the minecraft resources. In .minecraft/mods, drop the zip(s) file containing the part of the release that you want to install.
WARNING By default, the Energy mod is set to redstone power. In order to enable the engine powering machines, you will need to change a line in the BuildCraft config file:
- Bugfix: Several fixes to behaviour of pipes. Fixed a crashbug. (CovertJaguar, Player)
|Minecraft 1.4.5, Minecraft 1.4.5 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.4.6 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|