Chunk Edge Indicator Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: 42Scope42 ❘ June 23, 2016 ❘ 18,747 views
In a manner reminiscent of the feature from ChickenBones’ Not Enough Items (NEI), Chunk Edge Indicator shows the player where the chunk boundaries are.
Pressing the F9 key (configurable in the controls menu, under Miscellaneous) will toggle between three states: Off, Corners only, and All. This mod is Client Side only, servers will ignore it if provided.
How to install Chunk Edge Indicator Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Chunk Edge Indicator Mod Download Links
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2