ChunkBorders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Visualize Chunk Boundaries)
Author: troyboy50 ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 28,468 views
ChunkBorders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 provides an easy way to see the edges of chunks in Minecraft, as well as identify your world’s spawn chunks and spawn area. This can be very useful for people who play on Towny, Factions, or similar servers where chunk boundaries are important for setting up a town, building, and protection. Works on both single and multiplayer.
- To enable the mod, install it and simply press B (by default) in-game.
- You can adjust the radius as well as how the mod handles the height borders are displayed by going to either the Main Menu or Pause menu, clicking the tab at the top right, and selecting the “ChunkBorders” mod followed by “Settings”.
- Radius: How many chunks in each direction will be visualized (0 will display only the single chunk you’re in, up to 10 which is huge).
- Auto Height: Makes the borders render at the player’s feet and move automatically when you change height.
- Manual Height: Keeps the borders at the same height, adjustable using the UP and DOWN arrow keys.
- Show center of current chunk: Shows the 2×2 chunk center for the chunk you’re currently standing in.
- Show spawn chunks and spawn area: Toggles visualizing spawn chunks and the 20×20 spawn area.
ChunkBorders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2