Class Armor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Rpg Inventory
Author: senpaisubaraki ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 7,906 views
Necromancer and Paladin
This mod adds 2 new sets of armor, each with unique weapon and shield. The necromancer has the ability to spawn forth undead minions (mini zombies and skeetons) that fight for you. The paladin wields the power of the sun in his sword, enabling it to call forth a giant storm of fire, dealing massive damage to undead mobs.
Berserker, Mage and Archer
This mod adds three new armor sets, all crafted with different leathers, combined with their own unique weapon and shield. The Berserker is a rage – filled warrior, smashing enemies to bits and far away with his giant Hammer. The mage has a small array of spells he can speak out (enter in chat) and cast around to modify his environement, heal his friends, or harm foes. The archer has a new bow with which he can call forth a rain of fired arrows upon his enemies.
This mod adds one new armor set, crafted with it’s own unique leather, then can be obtained trough luring, raising animals and clipping claws. The class comes with 4 pets that can be obtained trough ‘taming’ or catching wild animals. each pet has different stats that each change when leveling up your pet. pick a favourite pet, as they all can reach level 200! Find the beast within with this mod, and release your dangerous pets on your mobs and foes!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Rpg Inventory Mod and SubLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Class Armor Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11