Class Armor Mod 1.10.2
Author: senpaisubaraki ❘ October 12, 2016 ❘ 4,931 views
Necromancer and Paladin adds 2 new sets of armor, each with unique weapon and shield. The necromancer has the ability to spawn forth undead minions (mini zombies and skeetons) that fight for you. The paladin wields the power of the sun in his sword, enabling it to call forth a giant storm of fire, dealing massive damage to undead mobs.
Berserker, Mage and Archer adds three new armor sets, all crafted with different leathers, combined with their own unique weapon and shield. The Berserker is a rage – filled warrior, smashing enemies to bits and far away with his giant Hammer. The mage has a small array of spells he can speak out (enter in chat) and cast around to modify his environement, heal his friends, or harm foes. The archer has a new bow with which he can call forth a rain of fired arrows upon his enemies.
Class Armor : Berserker, Mage and Archer
Class Armor : Necromancer and Paladin
How to install Class Armor Mod 1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Rpg Inventory Mod.
- Download and install SubLib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Class Armor Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2