CoroUtil 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Library for Corosus’s Mods)
Author: Corosus ❘ March 4, 2017 ❘ 75,321 views
CoroUtil 1.10.2/1.7.10. This is just a library of classes that all Coros mods use. You need to install this if you are going to install any of Coros mods. This mod is a giant collection of common code used between all my mods. Its technically 4 forge mods at the moment, coroai, buildmod, configmod, and extendedrenderer combined.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for CoroUtil 1.10.2/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2