Death Counter Mod
For Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2March 19, 2016 ❘ Minecraft Mods ❘ 115,698 views
Death Counter mod adds a way for the server to calculate the number of deaths a player has (since its installation). It will also notify the player of the death count and ranking on the server (Configurable)
Also has leaderboards!
/dc (or /deathcounter) leaderboard [all/user]
- Omitting the 2nd argument will display the leaderboard for the op only. (For servers, display to server console only)
- Setting the 2nd argument to “all” will broadcast the leaderboard serverwide.
- Setting the 2nd argument to a player’s name will display the leaderboard for said player only.
/dc reset (all/user)
- Resets death counts.
Eg: /dc leaderboard all
- Displays the server’s leaderboard to the player.
How to install Death Counter Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Death Counter Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.x
For Minecraft 1.6.x
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2