Debris Mod 1.10.2 (Rubble and Bone Piles)
Author: OreCruncher ❘ January 22, 2017 ❘ 772 views
Debris Mod 1.10.2 adds rubble and bone piles to the Minecraft world. When broken they will drop a random selection of items for the player to collect. The items dropped can range from normal mundane blocks (cobble, sand, gravel, etc.), worn tools (picks and helmets), useful material (string, clay, redstone, torches, coal, etc.) and perhaps something a little more rare (emeralds and diamonds).
How it works:
- Debris determines what to drop by using internal Loot Tables. The Pile of Rubble and Bone Pile each have their own separate loot table so the drops you see from one will not be available in the other.
- The Loot Tables can be further modified by particular mods that are installed. As of this release Forestry is the only mod directly supported. Future releases will have builtin mod support if it makes sense to do so.
How to install Debris Mod 1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Debris Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2