Decoration Mega Pack Mod
Author: 10paktimbits ❘ May 9, 2016 ❘ 111,966 views
Decoration Mega Pack mod adds a large variety of decorations to Minecraft.
- Boxes, crates and cabinets to hold your stuff
- Caps, chains and poles that connect together
- Chandeliers and lanterns
- Curtains and rods to compliment your windows
- Small and large stands to prop up blocks
- Tiles – create flooring and sidewalks
- Wood timbers, panels and trims
- Special workbenches to craft decorations with
- Ancient building blocks
Base and wall cabinets provide lot’s of storage space.
Caps – intended to decorate the ends of poles and chains, but you can attach them to almost anything.
Use wood chairs and tables to enhance your dining and sitting areas.
Small stands – designed for displaying flower pots.
Chandeliers are a great way to light up large rooms and can attach to chains, poles, or even directly to the ceiling.
Wool curtains with wood curtain rods.
Cutting Table workbench, used for slicing blocks to make building materials and decorations. Yes, that’s a diamond blade so you can cut even the hardest of materials.
Add some medieval character to your worlds.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Decoration Mega Pack Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0