Dragon Mounts Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7Minecraft Mods [ May 08, 2013 at 9:30 AM ] 54,931 Views
This is a mod that allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride!
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a warm place for it first. If you found one, simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
- Move the Zip file in the “mods” directory inside your .minecraft directory.
- Depending on the version, or Forge is required for this mod! You’ll need to install it first.
- Don’t forget to remove the old installation when updating!
- Fixed leaking worlds and player entities when switching to a different world, which caused some entity anomalies and performance issues.
For 1.5.2 – Forge version
Mod Loader version
Forge version: http://www.dl.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1357215559
Forge version: http://www.dl.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1355129343
|Minecraft 1.4.5, Minecraft 1.4.5 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.4.6 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft Dragons|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|