Dragon Mounts Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: BarracudaATA | October 10, 2013 | 152,103 views
What is Dragon Mounts Mod?
This is a mod that allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride!
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a warm place for it first. If you found one, simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
How to install Dragon Mounts Mod:
- Download and install
- Download mod zip file
- Put downloaded zip file into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
v1.0.0 pre 2
- Fixed a crash on dedicated servers related to dragon egg blocks.
- Dragons will now land when left unmounted in air.
- Partially re-enabled keyboard controls. (forward/backward/rotate only for now)
Dragon Mounts Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.x – Forge version
For 1.5.2 – Forge version