Dungeon Mobs Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.5.2 | Author: GnomeWorks | 106,229 views |
What does Dungeon Mobs do?
Dungeon Mobs is intended to be a more dangerous analogue to Mo’ Creatures. Instead of providing new animals that liven up the overworld and improve ambiance, this mod introduces a variety of new hostile mobs, all of which hate you.
However, it’s not just enough that they hate you. Each of the mobs in this mod presents a different challenge, requiring you to think tactically about how to surmount the difficulty they pose. While the old stand-by of “hit it with your sword” may work for some, that may not always be the best – or even viable – solution.
An overview of the mobs (with pictures and descriptions for each) follows.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Fixed various sound-related issues for many mobs.
- Dungeon Mobs should continue to follow their spawn restrictions when Mob Spawner Controls is installed (in addition to the modifications from MSC).
- Blade trap spawns should no longer be ridiculous.
- Lizalfos should now spawn their twin when spawned from a shrieker.
- Rakshasa magic missiles no longer cause crashes.
- Beholder eye rays now work properly.
- Rust monster occasional targeting issues resolved.
- Blade traps now have an upper bound on spawn height.
Mod Download Links:
Older versions:Dungeon Mobs Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2,