Edible Bugs Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: eractnodi ❘ December 3, 2016 ❘ 2,503 views
Are you hungry all the time. Always looking for food. Then look no further. Edible Bugs Mod 1.11/1.10.2 adds bugs to block drops. Dig dirt, grass blocks, sand, or cut down trees and pick up bugs that you can eat.
Termite Zapper GUI
How to use:
- Search for termite mounds in Savanna’s. Dig the mounds for termites and termite larvae.
- Click the larvae on a dirt block to grow new mounds.
- To auto farm the termite, build a Termite zapper and place dirt on the left side and the termite larvae on the right side in the GUI. Turn on using a redstone signal. Once the mounds reach 3 blocks tall, they will be farmed and re-planted if dirt and larvae are present.
- Finally, add some vegetable oil to the fryer and cook all these bugs for even better food content.
How to install Edible Bugs Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Edible Bugs Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11