Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: Sonicjumper | 65,119 views |
When battling more than one enemy, slow motion kills will activate on the last mob killed(single player only). Tools will change texture(on default texture pack) when they get to certain durability levels.
Blood Splatter on enemy contact and when you attack mobs/players/animals with weapons:
Sand and Snow Splats
Potion Splashing(OMG SO PRETTY)
Low health overlay:
Burn overlay when in lava (in survival, works best with diamond armor):
Who da heck needs weapons!?(Chuck Norris Mode, unactivated by Default; see config below)
Here’s what it looks like when coming out or entering water:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Enhanced Visuals Mod zip file
- Place the class file into the Minecraft.jar
- Place the zipped file called EnhancedVisualsMod.zip in the mods folder
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
If you are getting a crash log similar to
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected non-static field asz.d
then just do not install the base class. It will disable slow-motion kill cams but will no longer crash your game.
- Updated to 1.6.2
- Using snapshots, small releases that aren’t complete, just demos of the new features
- Rewrote render engine
- Implemented dynamic splat counts
Older versions:Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.5.2,