Galacticraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 (Moon, Spaceship, Space Stations)
Author: Micdoodle8 ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 1,244,258 views
Galacticraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 lets you travel to new planets with your own spaceship, explore dungeons, and build a space stations with friends.
- Travel throughout the solar system!
- Create and customize your very own spaceship (customization coming soon)!
- Explore new planets and moons!
- SMP Support – Explore with your friends!
- Multiple language support!
- New mobs!
- Lots of new items and blocks!
- Dungeons (coming soon)!
- API to allow modders to add more content, including whole new solar systems and galaxies!
Portable Oxygen System
Rocket Fuel is required for the launch of all spacecraft.
Note this is most likely a temporary recipe.
You can access the Rocket Fuel GUI by pressing the “Open Spacecraft Inventory” button while sitting in the spacecraft, default F key.
Just like the Oxygen Tank system, there is also more permenant ways of breathing on other planets. This is the recommended system of staying alive for homes and bases throughout the Galaxy.
The Oxygen Collector is used to collect oxygen from nearby leaves (from trees). Once a Collector has been placed in the vacinity of enough leaves, it will blow fresh oxygen through adjacent Oxygen Pipes.
Oxygen pipes are used to connect various Oxygen Distribution and Manipulation devices.
The Oxygen Distributor, once connected to an Oxygen Pipe with sufficient oxygen flowing through it, will distribute the oxygen into a sphere of breathable oxygen blocks.
To set up an Air Lock, place two Air Lock Frames on each side, and two on the top and bottom. Connect a redstone wire to the side frames and power the wires to enable the lock. More functionality will be added for this feature in the near future.
Aluminium Decoration Blocks
Solid Ingot Blocks
Claim your territory with a flag with your face on it! Flags are dyeable with all vanilla minecraft dyes.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install MicdoodleCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Galacticraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (Beta Tester)
These builds will NOT be compatible with 1.7.10 (or earlier) worlds. Do not attempt to use these builds with previously created worlds.