Glass Shards Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: ljfa ❘ March 7, 2017 ❘ 37,126 views
Have you always been annoyed at how glass in Minecraft doesn’t drop anything when broken? Glass Shards Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 changes that. Breaking glass blocks or panes has a random chance of dropping glass shards. You can smelt them in a furnace to get your glass back. So you now have a lossy way of converting panes back into blocks. You can configure the probability as you see fit. Panes drop accordingly less than blocks. Stained glass and panes drop stained glass shards. Uncolored glass shards can be stained with dyes, and you can remove the color from glass shards by using gunpowder. These features are configurable too. Also, you can use your shards to make a sword. It has iron level attack damage but it doesn’t last very long. The shards dropping is compatible with Chisel, MineFactory Reloaded, Tinkers Construct and EnderIO glass if configured.
Smelting glass shards into glass blocks:
Using dyes to color clear glass shards:
Using gunpowder to remove the color:
Crafting the glass sword:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Glass Shards Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2