Glasscraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2
Author: Blubbeltasche ❘ December 9, 2016 ❘ 4,839 views
Glasscraft mod 1.11/1.10.2 adds a little bit Glass Stuff to your Minecraft world.
- Soul-Glass = does not transmit light through
- Obsidian-Glass = more TNT resistant
- Glow-Glass = Give Light
- Glass-Pane = Soul-Glass-Pane, Obsidian-Glass-Pane and Glow-Glass-Pane (can not connect to Minecraft Glass_Pane)
- Horizontal Glass Pane = from all Glasses, can be placed a the top and under side
- Glass-Cutter = Can broke Glass faster (no Silk-Touch)
How to install Glasscraft mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Glasscraft mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11