Author: Soggy_Mustache ❘ November 1, 2016 ❘ 527 views
Halloween mod adds in tons of things Halloween related: New scary mobs, new costumes and trick or treating. Find new monsters to take on like the Ghost, Devil, or clown , decorate your builds with spooky blocks like creepy candles or grave stones or collect candy from the candy givers with your candy basket.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Halloween Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0