Herblore Mod [1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: calebmanley | July 12, 2013 | 91,434 views
Now toke is famous for its proven healing effects, so we decided to bring it to minecraft. To gain toke,you can find a Farmer Villager (brown robe), and trade with him, or find it randomly generated around the world! The farmers sell one toke for a price of 1-3 emeralds. When you get the toke, you can plant them just like sugar-cane and start your own toke farm, which will produce toke 100% of the time. To feel the healing effects of the herb, it must be smoked.
How do i smoke it?
- To feel the benificial healing effects of the toke, you must smoke it.
- You can smoke it in many ways.
- Through a glass bong, pipes, joints, and now you can consume it through cookies and brownies!
- Smoking it will heal your health strait up, but give you the munchies.
- Consuming the cookies and brownies will refill your hunger bar!
- Once you have obtained some toke, smelt it in the furnace to produce dried toke.
- With the dried toke in your inventory, hold right click on the grinder item and it will slowly convert to treated toke.
- Bongs heal a considerable amount of health and have 3 uses, but are annoying to craft since you need to be near a crafting table to pack it.
- Pipes are a more efficient way to smoke it, you can first craft the pipes out of wood, stone, iron, gold, and diamond.
- The better the material you make it out of, the better healing you get.
- Diamond pipes are very unique, they heal the same as gold pipes, but you can double pack them, making them have 2 uses!
- The joint heals heaps! But uses alot of toke! When smoked it leaves you with a roach which can then be smoked in the bong or crafted into a new joint.
- Download and install installer
- Drop the downloaded .zip into /mods folder.
- Updated to MC 1.6.2.
- Reduced item IDs.
- Lots of internal code changes, getting ready for the new high system.