iChun’s Hats Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 269,442 views |
This mod adds an Aesthetic feature onto players, namely Hats!
This mod comes pre-packaged with 77 hats which will automatically get installed when the mod is run for the first time
How do you choose a hat? Simple! Hit H on your keyboard whilst in-game and a Hat Selector GUI will pop up. This GUI shows you all your currently installed hats and lets you choose one to wear.
There’s also a colourizer option, allowing you to apply Minecraft’s colourizer on hats you wear. When you’ve decided on a hat, hit done and your hat will be displayed for everyone (on the modded server) to see.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.