Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.7.10
Author: immibis ❘ January 11, 2017 ❘ 56,082 views
Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.7.10 is one thing to set up ideal away. This mod comes having a handful of cool new blocks and keys/suggests of entry and much more.
An RFID card is an item that can hold up to 80 characters of data. If you are holding one anywhere in your inventory, it can be read by any computer with a connected RFID reader within 5 metres.
They can only be written once, and writers are quite expensive and slow, though readers are not.
Mag-cards (magnetic stripe cards) are similar to RFID cards, but they are rewritable, store slightly more data (100 chars instead of 80) and require physical contact with the machine to read or write. They’re also written and read with the same device, which is cheaper than an RFID reader and much cheaper than an RFID writer.
How to install Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Immibis Core
- Download and install ComputerCraft Mod
- Download Immibis’s Peripherals Mod
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10