Infernal Mobs Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: AtomicStryker | 99,505 views |
What Infernal Mobs mod does?
This mod randomly imbues spawning Living Things in the World with Diablo-style random Enchantments, making them much harder and much more rewarding to kill.
They also drop the quadruple amount of xp and a random enchanted item.
List of mods:
- 1UP – Mob heals fully, once, upon getting low.
- Alchimist – Throws Potions at you.
- Berserk – Mob deals double damage, but hurts itself on attacking.
- Blastoff – Tosses Players into the air.
- Bulwark – Mob has 50% damage resistance.
- Cloaking – Invisibility Potion effect on Mob.
- Darkness – Blindness Potion effect on Player.
- Ender – Can teleport dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player.
- Exhaust – Exhaust Potion effect on Player.
- Fiery – Sets Player on Fire.
- Ghastly – Shoots Fireballs.
- Gravity – Knocks back or pulls Players.
- Lifesteal – Heals from attacking.
- Ninja – Can teleport dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player.
- Poisonous – Poisons Player.
- Quicksand – Slow Potion effect on Player.
- Regen – Heals Health back.
- Rust – Causes high amounts of wear on weapons and armour when fought.
- Sapper – Hunger Potion effect on Player.
- Sprint – High movement speed bursts.
- Sticky – Can snatch the items from the player with what he attacks with.
- Storm – Calls down Lightning.
- Vengeance – Reflects a portion of all damage done.
- Weakness – Weakness Potion effect on Player.
- Webber – Spawns Webs at the Players legs.
- Wither – Wither effect.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into
- /Users/[Your user]/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods on Windows
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
Mod Download Links:
Infernal Mobs Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2,