Intangible Mod 1.8.9 for Minecraft
Author: Emoniph ❘ March 24, 2017 ❘ 10,088 views
Intangible Mod 1.8.9 brings sorcery and a bit of different flavor into the game. This mod allows players to explore the essential energies that make up creatures, and by learning to manipulate these forces through technological apparatus, to create the appearance of magical powers.
- Make Soulbone by killing something “alive” with a bone (zombified or skeletal creatures are not alive).
- Make Blue Crystal by dropping Soulbone in some water with some Lapis Lazuli, then let it grow untill it has four large pillars. Harvest when it chimes when you click on it. Crystal shards may be planted on any surface, but grow best on rock.
- Make a Circuit Stamper with some iron, redstone and a piston.
- Make a Knowledge Gem in the Circuit Stamper with a Blue Crystal, Redstone and 2 Soulbone. You will need to give the stamper a Redstone signal for it to activate (a lever or button is fine for this).
- Use the Knowledge Gem to project an interactive book that contains all further guides and recipes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Intangible Mod 1.8.9 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9