Intangible Mod 1.8.9
Author: Emoniph ❘ September 24, 2016 ❘ 9,695 views
Intangible Mod 1.8.9 brings sorcery and a bit of different flavor into the game. This mod allows players to explore the essential energies that make up creatures, and by learning to manipulate these forces through technological apparatus, to create the appearance of magical powers.
Intangible Mod Screenshot:
- Make Soulbone by killing something “alive” with a bone (zombified or skeletal creatures are not alive).
- Make Blue Crystal by dropping Soulbone in some water with some Lapis Lazuli, then let it grow untill it has four large pillars. Harvest when it chimes when you click on it. Crystal shards may be planted on any surface, but grow best on rock.
- Make a Circuit Stamper with some iron, redstone and a piston.
- Make a Knowledge Gem in the Circuit Stamper with a Blue Crystal, Redstone and 2 Soulbone. You will need to give the stamper a Redstone signal for it to activate (a lever or button is fine for this).
- Use the Knowledge Gem to project an interactive book that contains all further guides and recipes.
How to install Intangible Mod 1.8.9
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Intangible Mod 1.8.9