Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: jimeowan | 328,877 views |
Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
What’s this mod about?
This client mod allows you to easily manage your inventory, in both single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time!
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
More information: Go to Inventory Tweaks official website
How to install Inventory Tweaks Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Updated to MC 1.7.2 (With many internal changes to support the update)
- Use ID names, instead on numerical IDs for blocks/items in config files.
- Messages during the loading process will now display as chat messages the first time you load a game.
- Rule-based sorting should no longer freeze the game in specific situations.
- Using IDs in custom rules may or may not work due to the new ID handling.
- Fix loading on Forge build 831 and above.
- Removed the attempt to register tools from Forge’s internal maps, it wasn’t very precise.
- Much internal work to simplify things.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Download Links:
Older version:Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.7.2,