Inventory Tweaks Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: jimeowan | November 20, 2013 | 267,090 views
What’s this mod about?
This client mod allows you to easily manage your inventory, in both single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time!
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
How to install Inventory Tweaks Mod:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Fix loading on Forge build 831 and above.
- Removed the attempt to register tools from Forge’s internal maps, it wasn’t very precise.
- Much internal work to simplify things.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Download Links: