Item Scroller Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2
Author: masa ❘ December 29, 2016 ❘ 1,498 views
Item Scroller Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 adds several ways of moving items in inventory GUIs. This is done by scrolling the mouse wheel over item slots (optionally while holding some modifier keys) or by holding down modifier keys and then left- or right-click dragging over the slots. This is a client-side-only mod!
The mod has a few modifier keys (shift, ctrl and ctrl + shift) to move entire stacks, all matching items or all items. It also has special handling for Villagers to ease the annoying clicking around while trading.
The basic item scrolling is similar to what NEI (and some other mods) also did/do. But I wanted more control and more ways to move items, so I made this mod to have all those modes that I find useful, in one distinct, client-side mod (so it also works on vanilla servers all the same).
There are config options to individually enable or disable more or less any of the modes. There are also options to reverse the scroll directions, or to change what for example “scrolling up” means. All the configs are accessible via the in-game config menu.
- Mouse wheel scroll alone: Move one item at a time from or to the slot hovered over.
- Shift + scroll: Move entire stacks at a time. The stack hovered over is moved last.
- Ctrl + scroll: Move all matching items to or from the other inventory.
- Ctrl + shift + scroll: Move everything to or from the other inventory.
- Shift + left click and hold + drag: Move all the stacks that are dragged over.
- Shift + right click and hold + drag: Move all but the last item from all the stacks that are dragged over.
- Ctrl + left or right click and hold + drag: Move only one item from all the stacks that are dragged over.
- shift + click on an empty slot with items in the cursor: Move all matching items to that inventory.
- shift + click outside the inventory with items in the cursor: Drop all matching items from the entire inventory.
Special case – Villager GUI:
Villager GUI has special handling (if enabled in the configs). It is only used when you hover over the output slot.
- Hold shift and scroll down to fill the recipe/trade input slots
- Hold shift and scroll up to move the output items to the player inventory as usual
- When the output slot is empty: hold shift and scroll up to move the input items to the player inventory
So basically you can just hold shift and scroll down/up repeatedly to trade items fast & easy.
The option useSlotPositionAwareScrollDirection changes the behaviour of the the scrolling direction so that it tries to detect if the “other inventory” on the screen is above or below the slot that is being scrolled over. The scroll direction will then be “scroll up to move to the inventory above, scroll down to move to the inventory below” instead of the normal “scroll up to move to the other inventory, scroll down to move to this slot/inventory”. The reverse scroll direction options will also be applied on top of it still.
All the item moving in this mod is done by emulating mouse clicks on the slots.
Some other mods also add the same functionality. You don’t want to have multiple mods installed and doing this at the same time.
How to install Item Scroller Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Item Scroller Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2